Since 1976, the Foley name has been synonymous with martial arts in the province of Newfoundland & Labrador. Michael Foley opened his St. John’s martial arts academy in 2003. We provide high quality instruction in Gracie Jiu Jitsu, Kenpo Karate, and Kickboxing in the old city of St. John’s. Backed by over four decades of full time dedication to the martial arts by the Foley family, our mission is to share our martial arts lifestyle with our academy members. Whether your goal is healthy living, fitness, stress release, personal development, self defense, or competition – we have the experience and training structure to help you achieve it.
Our Academy Provides:
- Improved health and fitness while reducing stress.
- A friendly team atmosphere to support your goals and progress.
- Flexible scheduling of structured classes throughout the week.
- A clean and well equipped training environment.
- First class professional instruction from highly experienced and certified coaches.